How To Improve The Performance of Your Organisation
There are five fundamentals process that can help define your organization’s path from square one –– where you are today — to greater prosperity and effectiveness:
1. Differentiation. Deliver a competence that creates a differentiation so clear that your customers consistently choose you over your competition.
2. Tangible Value. Your organization must consistently reinforce the tangible value, in dollars, that your competence delivers to current and prospective customers.
3. Talent Management. Implement a talent management system that enables your organization to identify, select, develop and retain the talent and skill sets necessary to execute and deliver your competence and plan.
4. Department/Tactical Plans. Develop and execute action plans to work “on” the business in each department of your organization rather than simply working “in” the business with regular daily duties.
5. Plan Execution. Implement a plan execution program to ensure an organizational culture of discipline and accountability.